No matter if departing from an international airport, a train station or moving around within the city, finding a parking space to park your car can be a major challenge. Booking your parking space in advance throughout online reservations speeds up the entry processing time. Variable message signs and parking guidance systems are navigating parkers into the right direction whereas bay monitoring is directing the parker to the free slot identified with green lamps.
Even easier and more convenient is Valet Parking – drive in and drop your keys. Why bother about cruising through the car park and search for a spot - park pleasantly before heading off into happy and relaxing holidays.
At airports and stations, parking is a large revenue generator after landing fees and travel tickets. Getting it right is therefore critical to the user’s experience. HUB Parking Technology is offering a wide range of flexible solutions to suit customer’s requirements. With long-term experience, particularly in the airport sector HUB Parking Technology is capable of providing turnkey solutions with the highest scalability for your parking infrastructure and supplies all necessary details to increase your parking facilities' revenues.
- License Plate Recognition – your license plate will be registered e.g. against ticket fraud but also many more
- Bay Monitoring
- Guidance Systems led by Variable Message Signs
- Valet Parking for highest convenience
- Credit Card Payments at central or exit pay stations
- Chip & PIN payments
- Chip & PIN in/out
- Pre-Pay or Pre-Book your space through online booking reservation system
- License Plate Inventory – find your car